Applying for Grant Renewal
Renewal depends on actual achievement compared with what the organization committed to accomplish, on availability of funds, and on external conditions.
- Environmental Justice Grants
- 1st periodic update: Due October 1
- 2nd periodic update: Due February 1
- Annual Report: Due April 1
- Renewal Application: Due April 15
- Education and Social Justice Grants
- 1st periodic update: Due February 1
- 2nd Periodic update: Due June 1
- Annual Report: Due August 1
- Renewal Application: Due August 15
After 3 years of funding, an organization must start over with a new LOI; if the LOI is approved, the organization will then fill out a new grant application.
Annual reports are due at approximately 10 months, to allow time to assess progress before a renewal vote.
Financial accounting for the grant and a narrative explaining the financial accounting should accompany the report for all grants.